Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Broke Amateurs - Taylor

Broke Amateurs - Taylor This is Taylor. No need for an interview as we've had her before and know a lot about this cute 19 year old. But this is her first time doing anal on camera. In her personal life she's only "tried" anal once or twice while she was drinking so this is the first time for her to do some serious anal. You can grab the full description below. Enjoy * Scene Description from blog * Taylor is back. All 19 years of her. Taylor was a few days shy of her 20th birthday for this shoot. She had done anal before but it had been a few years ago and she was drunk each time. No drinking this time. There?s no interview in this vid cuz we already know everything we need to know from her first video. She has definitely improved her deep throat skills since our last scene. Just gags and keeps on going. I asked her in the video how she learned to deep throat cock so well and she told me it was me, during our first shoot. Who knew. Blow another load of sperm into her mouth which she gobbled up. Then, on to fucking in the various BrokeAmateurs positions. Then, finally, time to tap her ass. I have to tell you, having a leggy 19 year old blonde girl with her ass up in the air offering it to you and allowing you to stick your dick in it, is one of those things in life that will never get old. I could tell it was not her favorite thing ever so once I had had my fill of her ass, I asked her where she wanted me to cum. She chose her face. I lined her up in the proper facial position. Without asking, she raised her head and started licking my balls while I whacked my cock and then I pushed her back and released a huge load onto her face

http://rapidshare.com/files/343484391/Broke.Amateurs-Taylor.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/343466118/Broke.Amateurs-Taylor.part2.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment